Monday, February 6, 2012

It's been 2 yrs!





Has it really been 2 years? As i sat today looking through my blog, i realized it has been a long time since i last posted a blog about my cooking and baking adventures. So where have i been? Well, I've had my hands pretty full with my kids. I had my son Aiden on New Years of 2011 and had my baby girl Alisha, December of 2011. Yes, 2 in one year! Not to forget my oldest Sophia who has never failed to keep entertaining us with her personality.

But apart from being busy with the kids, i also ventured out on my cupcake business. Baking for people besides my family has been a great pleasure. Getting great feed back from your clients is such a great feeling. A sense of achievement.

So what did i bake for? Baby showers, birthday's and my biggest success was having a huge order for a wedding. I've obviously stopped taking orders for now and hope to be back at it soon. But in the mean time, here are some pictures of my creativity. Till my next blog, enjoy:)





No comments:

Post a Comment